Macro tooltip - Is there any option to update font size of Link text?

Vivek Singh September 21, 2020

I am using Macro tooltip on my wiki page, I want to increase the font size of Link text in the macro. Please let me know if there is any option to do so.

Thank you,

Vivek Singh

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

Yes, by updating the space CSS code. Use your browser's inspect function to find the selectors you need to update. Fortunately, this macro also uses IDs, so you can write really specific rules.

Vivek Singh September 21, 2020

Thank you Bill, this was helpful. Unfortunately I haven't worked on CSS much. Can you please give me an example of how I can update CSS code for modifying the font of  Link text.

Appreciate all the help on this.

Thank you,

Vivek Singh

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

Hmm, I guess you have some studying to do! ;-) Here is the link to the Confluence doc on CSS styling.

styling-confluence-with-css 

The page has resource to where you can learn about how to get started with CSS. They do have their own basic-styling-tutorial you can review. I would suggest looking at it first so you have some idea of what you will need to do.

Good luck!

Like Vivek Singh likes this
Vivek Singh September 23, 2020

Thanks Bill, this may be a dumb question but If i use CSS code, will changes happen on my browser or since we are updating macro it will be reflected for anyone logging to that space?

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2020

It will apply for all users accessing that page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events