Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading editor takes longer than usual

sbikkinina January 16, 2017

Loading editor takes longer than usual. Wait a little longer, and then reload the page if it is not loaded. If this does not correct the situation, talk to the administrator of Confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017
Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017

Does it help?

0 votes
Dave Bosman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2017

Hi sbikkinina,

If you are not an admin you should contact the admin of the confluence you are using. 

If you are an admin, Does it eventually work or do you have to keep waiting without any result? is there anything in the log? What version of confluence are you using? since when is this problem? .....

Regards

Dave

Atlassian Confluence 6.0.3

so I go to the administrator.
error occurs when you edit and create a new pageСкриншот 16-01-2017 160941.png

Dave Bosman
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2017

I think there is a problem with your collaborative editing.

In the admin section you can turn this off if you can't find the solution.

But you probably want to troubleshoot the problem. 

Check if syncrony is running and the port 8091 is available for this service.

if you are behind a reverse proxy check out this page 

I set a confluence at windows 7, I probably made a mistake? it was necessary for windows server 2008 and 2012. his may be the cause of an editing error?  I have established a Jira, it also does not edit

jira January 16, 2017

disable collaborative editing help. and how to check port 8091?

Firefox can not establish a connection to the server localhost: 8091. which include?

jira January 16, 2017

I have reinstalled on windose 2008 server, and I'm under the new uchetku now just under JIRA

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events