Linkings after restoring Confluence Backup

We do backups from our space, rename the space and space key in xml and restore it. Now we want to be sure that no linking to the old space is existing anymore. Is there any way to check the links? If i tried the backup & restore process on my local system it works without links to the old space. Are there any experiences with that issue?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

As you changed the xml and was able to restore it successfully, it should be fine.

Thank you for your answer. I successfully changed the xml and restored the space. But i'm wondering if there is any automatical mechanism to proof the linkings in the space to ensure that no linkings to the old space is existing any more. Maybe there is a search function included? Any ideas?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

155 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you