Left Side Bar is missing when publishing a new page

Josefina Liebert September 26, 2022

I published 2 new pages in our space, one was the home page and then another page, and for both pages the sidebar to navigate the space is missing and i can't seem to get it back. It's not the browser, i've tried opening it in different browsers. My colleagues can't see it aswell. How do i get it back?

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Josefina Liebert ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please verify if this happens just on a single space or for the whole instance.

Btw, try the resolution defined in the following ticket description https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-41425

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Josefina Liebert 

Is it just this one space or other spaces as well missing the sidebar?

Ravi

Josefina Liebert September 27, 2022

Hi, it's just this space and specifically just the pages that i updated myself. The other pages in the space are still showing the side bar.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2022

Read this page, may be it will help.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/page-tree-is-missing-in-space-navigation-sidebar-and-space-is-missing-homepage-1050548184.html

Also check for any error in your browser developer console. Did you insert any macros as well?

Ravi

Kenn Lucas Designs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2024

Providing a link to some bad documentation is not HELP.

It is not an answer.

The documentation at the link just says...this is what it should look like. Expected information is not help.

The issue is, this is all set up properly according to the information at this link and it still does not work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events