We have some spaces on one confluence site (A) and we want to export it to another confluence site(B) without history pages?? any easy way or steps to follow or suggestions?
One way to do it:
1. In site (A) create new space
2. Use copy functionality to copy page tree from the original space to the new space (that removes page history, but doesn't copy space configuration / templates, if any)
- Backup and restore the new space in site (B)
1. Backup and restore the space(s) in site (B)
2. Use ScriptRunner in site (B) to remove page history.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs