Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way for me to insert an interactive table (like an Excel Pivot table) into a page?

Eulises Valdovinos March 6, 2018

I have a file that I have already included a link to in the page. Instead of having users download the file, I want them to be able to apply filters, sort, etc directly from Confluence without having to download it the entire file.

Is that possible?

3 answers

0 votes
Ganesh M September 10, 2018

Hello all, I am only seeing % Percentages displayed on the Confluence page Chart but not seeing the actual amounts displayed - is there any place for chancing the settings?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Do you use Chart or Chart from Table macro?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Yes it is possible to do with the help of Table Filter and Charts add-on. It has three main macros: Table Filter, Pivot Table and Chart from Table. Also it is compatible with Office Excel macro that displays attached Excel file.

Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

I'm a big fan and big user but it's not quite 'embedded excel' yes?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

Yes, Table Filter and Charts is not an excel like add-on, but it can filter and create pivot tables (and many other things) dynamically from any source table.

Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

Again, big fan, we love the plugin and it helps so much across so many different teams. :)

Eulises Valdovinos March 7, 2018

Thank you for the feedback!

I was able to insert the table and add filters.

Can I edit the cell formatting in a Pivot table?

They are showing as raw numbers (1234), I want to show as dollar qtys ($1,234).

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2018

You are welcome! It is possible to set thousands separator to display values as 1,234, but it is not possible to add prefix.

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2019

Hi @Eulises Valdovinos

Table Filter and Charts uses the same prefixes as source data starting from version 5.2.0.

0 votes
Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

No. It is not possible. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events