Is there a simple way to list all users with their profile data

Matthias Born June 28, 2012

We try to create a users list with the profile date maintained by the user itself or the administrators.

I haven't found any way to list these date.

The Metadata Plugin seems not to work, neither C3 nor C4.

I tried sth. like this:

{users-report:User,Email,Location,Extension}

Unfortunatly only user and email are shown.

To show this informations, there are only ways to add exactly the same informations within metadata lists.

And it would be fine, i we could filter according to space/team labels.

Can anybody help me?

Thx!

Matze

3 answers

1 vote
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2012

Take a look at the Reporting Plugin with the User Supplier

Matthias Born July 2, 2012

Well, that sounds promising... At least a little bit.

Now I have Username, Full Name, Email, The Content ("About Me", rendered wiki), the Picture. Personal Space (if any), Attachments and Last Login Date.

But I haven't what i've been looking for mostly:

• Phone
  • IM
  • Website
  • Position
  • Department
There are no keys for that informations (And I can not understand: Why?!)

Any hints to get all these informations?

0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2012
Following Adolfo's suggestion, one way to get more info is to provide users with the hover functionally that Confluence puts on other references to users. There is a user macro which replicates this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/hover-profile You can get the username back from reporting, then use it in the call to the hover macro. It may take the user a couple of clicks, but that way they'll be able to reach the profile of the user they're interested in and those extra details you mention.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events