Is there a free plugin or macro to create tabs?

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2016

As I'm very budget-limited by my client, I would like to know if there is a free plugin or macro that displays "tabs" or "cards", in the same way as Composition or Navitabs.

Thanks in advance,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2016

Yes, there is:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.plugins.formatting.macros/server/overview

They're currently free (since it entered in the Marketplace ~1 year ago), but no guarantee that it will remain so in the future.

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2016

Excellent Stephen!

This plugin offers even "Page status" and "progress bar" macros.

Eric Rodewald March 30, 2018

It's funny how fast things change. It's paid now, and it's exclusively for Hosted instances. Bummer.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2018

Although it's also only for hosted instances, the HTML Elements Marketplace App:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keysight.html-elements/server/overview

Also has tabs, and it should stay free.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events