Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a compatability issue between Confluence v4.3.2 and Scaffolding v4.5.1 - Live Template Macro?

Alan Harris February 12, 2013

What appears to be quite straight forward - isn't. A global template with just a live template macro referencing another global template returns a Error rendering macro 'live-template' : null Is this due to compatability issues?

Regards and thanks,

Alan

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2013

Hi Alan,

Can you confirm that you are using Confluence hosted by Atlassian? If so, the bigger issue is that the Enterprise Hosting accounts are running up against their End-of-Life this Friday, 2/15, after which all of those existing servers will be shut down, and customer will have to have moved to either OnDemand or a different host. Also, this plugin is not supported in OnDemand (you are not currently able to add any new plugins to the system per the plugin policy), so would there would be compatability issues with that as well.

If you are hosting the product yourself, the Marketplace listing for the Scaffolding plugin lists compatability up to Confluence 4.3.7, though you might want to verify this with the vendor.

Thanks,

-dave

Hi Dave,

thanks so much for taking the time to respond and providing this insight. I'll have to check with our system admin guys re hosting. I'll get back to you shortly, if I may.

Regards and thanks!

Alan

Hi Dave,

I have confirmed that we host Confluence ourselves. Have you heard of this error message before?

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2013

Sorry, Alan, I have not, but I will update your labels for you so hopefully the community can provide some additional insight for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events