Is it possible to create a dynamic table to allow users to input data with having to edit a page?

m March 27, 2015

2 answers

1 vote
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2015

I'm the founder of Play SQL Spreadsheets, and that's exactly the goal: Tables you can edit, on the page, in view mode, and reflected as real tables in the database.

3-Autofilters 3.png

0 votes
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2015

Hi Manny,

Confluence doesn't have such a feature ready to use, but I think that the Atlassian Marketplace might have some add-on for that.

But you can always review the extension of plugins available.

Thanks!

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

Andre

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2015

Hi Andre, I often see Atlassian support members taking position in favor of some third-party plugins. When you do, could you please mention all alternatives? There could be a good reason why you mentioned Bob Swift's in particular (for example it's older on the Marketplace) but this could be barring access to new entrants. Best regards, Adrien Ragot, founder of Play SQL Spreadsheets

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2015

I would add that Advanced Tables for Confluence (the referenced add-on) does not do what you are asking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events