Integration between Confluence and Service Now

Monica Collins January 27, 2022

We are looking at integrating Service Now with our Jira and Confluence instances.  Is there anyone that has integrated their Confluence instance with Service Now?  What type of information in Confluence are you syncing with Service Now?

4 answers

0 votes
Ruchi Agrawal October 5, 2023

Here is the simplest and best available solution for ServiceNow and Confluence. If you are willing to migrate confluence article to ServiceNow and using oncloud / onpremise confluence. 

ServiceNow App Store 

Refer below site for more details

https://www.syncsnow.com/

Ravi Krishna Deekonda October 5, 2023

Hello Ruchi, are you from AMS1? If so, I need more information. Can we discuss on this?

Hi Ravi,

You can simply drop an email at hello@syncsnow.com for any details. 

Regards

Hello Ruchi,

Thanks for that. I have already reached out to them. Waiting for their response.

Suggesting you to  just call them for faster response.

0 votes
Maria Barrios (Adaptavist) March 30, 2023

Hello @Monica Collins I know you wrote this a while ago so you might have found a solution by now. However, if what you’re looking for is a two-way integration between your Service Now, Jira and Confluence instances, Stitch It could support your efforts, and it allows for customization too. You could even add multiple Jira and Confluence instances if you’re trying to build a more complex integration.

Kathy Hart December 27, 2023

Just a quick update. Stitch It has been rebranded as Scriptrunner Connect. Same product just a new name. 

0 votes
Himanshi Bhawsar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2023

Hi refer this youtube video for integration between ServiceNow and Confluence 

Amsone confluence ServiceNow Integration / Migration - YouTube

Thank you

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022
Monica Collins January 27, 2022

Thanks.  These mention Confluence Cloud.  Can I connect Confluence Server and Service Now?

Like Ravi Krishna Deekonda likes this
Monica Collins January 28, 2022

Can other businesses tell me how you are using the intregration between Service Now and Confluence?  What type of information is being passed between the two?

Hello @Pramodh M

This link(s) e.g., https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/rome-it-asset-management/page/product/software-asset-management2/concept/integrate-with-confluence-cloud.html is not working. May I have the working link. Also, I need to integrate between ServiceNow & Confluence Server, may I have that working link too? Thanks.

Hello @Monica Collins 

It's been a year or so since you requested for the ServiceNow & Confluence Server integration. Any luck with the integration or still looking for a solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events