Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing test Confluence server

Mark Sweeney October 16, 2019

When installing Test server for confluence I am being asked to Configure a cluster node even when my licencing shows it to be for server. Please assist on how I can correct this so that I may install a test version of Conflunce on my machine vs the cluster congfiguration.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Hi @Mark Sweeney , 

are you sure you're using the right licence, for a Server product and not a Data Center product ? The behaviour you're describing looks like when you wrongly paste a Data Center licence.

Can you try maybe generating a new, Server Confluence licence from your my.atlassian.com account and try this for the installation ? 

Let me know if this works, 

--Alexis

Mark Sweeney October 17, 2019

Good Morning Robert,

The license I pasted in that had me hung up ended up working several hours later. Maybe cached or replication issue, not sure. Thanks for your response and help as I was able to set it up correctly. Have a great rest of the week!

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Hi @Mark Sweeney , 

good to know it's reseolved ! Can you click on Accept Answer so that others can find this in case they run in the same issue ? 

Thanks !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events