Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Team Calendars offline

Adrian Wiedemann August 23, 2012

All,

is it possible to install the Team Calendars plugin in confluence without having access to the internet?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2012

Download it from somewhere that does have internet access, transfer it to your workstation, then do "Install Plugin -> From file" (or something similar).

resolved. Maybe Atlassian can additionally provide a download link for this on the main page (as they do for their other products).

Yeah, sure. I just didn't find the link where to download this plugin and not using the proposed way within Confluence. Any pointers?

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

Hi Adrian,

Allow me to step in, like Jamie said, the only way to install TeamCalendar in the "offline" mode is to upload the plugin manually. To do that you need to go to our Atlassian Marketplace -> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ there you can type Team Calendars, and click on the 'free 30 days trial' then you'll be able to download a .jar file.

Once you have this .jar file, you just need to go to your UPM and click Upload Manually.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events