Infrastructure Wiki Documentation Diagram?

EDIT and TLDR Version: I am looking for an actual diagram of Infrastructure Documentation

I am in the process of designing a documentation Wiki for Infrastructure. That is, the whole gamut of servers, networks, storage, and applications.

I have been poking around with some ideas via Visio, but I am wondering if anybody else has done a similar thing.

In a general sense, does anybody have an example of a satisfactory layout for a documentation Wiki. In particular if possible, in the way of Confluence, with Spaces, Pages, and Child Pages.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Matt,

I know a pretty good third party plugin, that do diagrams very similar like Visio.

Gliffy Confluence plugin

If I'm not wrong, you can generate a 30 days trial to use it.

Cheers,

WZ

looking for a diagram, not diagraming tool. Thanks!

This one also looks good and I think it's free: https://www.draw.io/

https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/development-resources/confluence-architecture Perhaps this one? Just found this question in Google, while looking for Confluence structure diagrams. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

466 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you