Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect update date displayed

arkadi kaplon January 9, 2022

Hello.

I understand this is a recurring question but I have not found a satisfactory answer.

The format of the last update date of a document is often incorrect. I would be happy to know how to fix this without the use of special indirect solutions.

Capture.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @arkadi kaplon ,

did u try to setup date format at your convenience useing General Configuration?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-time-and-date-formats-150144.html

Hope this helps

Fabio

arkadi kaplon January 10, 2022

Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

This is the only menu I have and it looks a little different from what is described in the guide you sent.

Capture.JPG

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @arkadi kaplon ,

this because you are a space administrator. You need to request this change at one of your Confluence Administrator.

Fabio

arkadi kaplon January 10, 2022

I understnad,
Thank You.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

@arkadi kaplon  you're welcome 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events