Inconsistent underlining of h2. headers in Confluence

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2012

I'm noticing in Confluence inconsistent underlining of the h2. header. In edit mode everything formatted to be h2. is underlined properly but in the preview and saved page the underlines are missing. I haven't been able to figure out a pattern of when they display properly or not. I thought that the {section} tag may have been interfering but I haven't been able to rule that out. Do {section} tags affect formatting? It looks like the h2. tags are being formatted as h3 possibly. I do not use any h1. tags on the pages that are having the problem.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2012

There were formatting macros getting in the way apparently

{note}, {warning}, {info}, {error}, and {tip} seem to be the culprits as of Confluence 4.1.5

Answered here:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/42937/using-note-error-tip-and-warning-info-macros-within-a-section-causes-formatting-problems-with-headers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events