In the Confluence source editor: how do I change the color of the highlight for found text?

Susan Grodsky January 16, 2013

I will often enter text in the Find box when I am viewing content in the source editor. (This helps me navigate to the correct line.) When the text is found, it is highlighted in gray (by "highlighted" I mean that the background of the found text is gray).

How do I change the highlight color from gray to something else? In the regular editor, found text is highlighted in yellow, which helps my eye find the text on the page. It's hard to find gray highlights.

TIA.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Hello Susan,

As far as I am able to tell there is not custom color support for the Source Editor. I went ahead and filed the following feature request.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SOURCE-82

Please visit that issue and vote on it to increase its visibility. I will also attach this post so our developers know that our community is looking for this feature

Susan Grodsky January 18, 2013

thanks, Daniel. I voted for this issue. Late last year, I voted for Obama. ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events