In Confiforms, is there a way to disable or hide individual checkboxes?

Fred Bunting October 24, 2019

In Confiforms, is there a way to disable (gray out) individual checkboxes in a checkbox group, based on the value of another field?

E.g., imagine I have a checkbox group mycbgroup with checkboxes cb1, cb2, cb3, cb4, cb5.

Based on the value of another field, I want to be able to selectively gray out (say) cb2 and cb3, while leaving the others enabled.

Is there a way to use the 'Confiform Rules for Field Definition' macro (or any other macro) to change the appearance of individual checkboxes (say set the CSS to display the checkbox as gray text)?

Or alternatively, to show/hide the checkboxes individually?  (I know how to show/hide the entire field, such as the entire checkbox group ... but can one show/hide individual checkboxes?)

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

You can hide choices in multi-value fields by using ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition macro with action set to "Apply filter"

Some docs to look at https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Using+filter+based+on+criteria+rule

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events