Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import from the home directory azure

TOR KRISTIANSEN March 9, 2021

Hi

I'm trying to move from confluence on-premise solution to an azure solution (data center). I have only one single node in azure. I have taken export from the on-premise server. I have uploaded the zip file 2GB but when I press the import I get an error after a while. I think there is a time out or something somewhere. Where can I find the log files in azure? (used the template from the marketplace)

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Hi Tor,

If you are still experiencing issues, you can refer to the following KB article that provides you with a resolution. Link: 

I also recommend you contact the Atlassian support team and provide them with the server logs.

Regards.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events