Image property panel doesn't appear

Emily August 8, 2013

Hello, I have inserted an image into my page, but I can't "select" it to get the image properties panel. I can highlight it, right click and view the image in a new tab, but no properties panel. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2013

Did you deactivate JavaScript somewhere inbetween. If I deactivate JavaScript I get a similiar behaviour. No panel appears.

Emily August 15, 2013

It probably has something to do with that - I have no issues when I work with the image on firefox. Right now I use chrome, and must not have it installed. Thanks for your help!

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2013

I am not really sure where you are because you can do things that I can't do, at least not in Edit mode. Perhaps you can describe in more detail what you did so far?

Emily August 11, 2013

Sorry, I have a page open for editing, so I believe I am in editing mode. I insert an attachment, which is the image I attached to the page, and I wanted to resize the inserted image with the image property panel instead of reuploading a smaller version of the image. The online help says the "image property panel" appears when you select the image, but it doesn't for me. I can't do anything to the image except highlight it and/or delete it. Did that make more sense? Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events