Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I move a page created by someone else from on space to another will it maintain the creator?

Penny Sylvia April 29, 2022

I want to move a page from one space to another and maintain the creator who created it's credit. 

Will the creator still show as the original creator in the new space?

4 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2022

Hi @Penny Sylvia ,

Yes, the author information does not change when the page is moved to a new space. I just tested it and it retained the author info in the new space.

Hope that helps . Have a good weekend. !

Thanks,

Srinath T

Penny Sylvia May 2, 2022

Thanks a bunch! 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2022

@Penny Sylvia . Ur welcome. Have a good day!

2 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2022

Hi @Penny Sylvia ,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

Yes, the creator information is preserved in the new space. Let me quickly test this and update here. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2022

Hi @Penny Sylvia ,

If you feel that the above has answered your question , feel free to accept the answer. This way this thread will be marked closed and the community members can actually spend time on open issue's.

Have a good weekend.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

Hi @Penny Sylvia

I believe it's kept.  Best way to check is to have someone create a new page and then move it.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events