Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iam unable to run atlas-create-confluence-plugin due to proxy settings

jayasri December 29, 2014

Hi I have installed confluence5.6.5 version an atlasian-sdk-plugin5.0.4 with maven 3.2.1 version and when I try to run atlas-create-confluence-plugin it is trying to downlaod some pom files and build Failure occurs.

I think the reason for this is some proxy setting I need to do because my company is using some firewall.

When I try to do the full seup at home everything is working fine.So the problem is definetly due to some proxy settings but my company policy is not allowing to configure proxy server.

Is there any other way to do this without using proxy server or it is mandatory to connect to internet to get all the files.Can we download the files and keep it manually?If so please let me know what are the files to be download so that I will download that at home and will place in office machine

PLease reply and thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2014

Alternatively you can configure Apache Maven to use (and optionally authenticate against) your network proxy - http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

0 votes
Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 29, 2014
  1. If you already had an working setup (p.e. at home) you can copy your .m2/ directory (for linux) which should provide all needed classes and you don't have to download them again. (See where-is-maven-local-repository)
  2.  You can try to download the file manually (You should find the urls in your logs), then you have to put it into your .m2 directory under the right path (See Install an external jar into local Maven repository)

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events