Iam unable to run atlas-create-confluence-plugin due to proxy settings

Hi I have installed confluence5.6.5 version an atlasian-sdk-plugin5.0.4 with maven 3.2.1 version and when I try to run atlas-create-confluence-plugin it is trying to downlaod some pom files and build Failure occurs.

I think the reason for this is some proxy setting I need to do because my company is using some firewall.

When I try to do the full seup at home everything is working fine.So the problem is definetly due to some proxy settings but my company policy is not allowing to configure proxy server.

Is there any other way to do this without using proxy server or it is mandatory to connect to internet to get all the files.Can we download the files and keep it manually?If so please let me know what are the files to be download so that I will download that at home and will place in office machine

PLease reply and thanks in advance

2 answers

1. If you already had an working setup (p.e. at home) you can copy your .m2/ directory (for linux) which should provide all needed classes and you don't have to download them again. (See where-is-maven-local-repository)
  2.  You can try to download the file manually (You should find the urls in your logs), then you have to put it into your .m2 directory under the right path (See Install an external jar into local Maven repository)

Hope this helps!

0 vote
Joseph Clark Atlassian Team Dec 30, 2014

Alternatively you can configure Apache Maven to use (and optionally authenticate against) your network proxy - http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Calling all marketing teams who use Confluence - we want to hear from you!

Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...

210 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you