IOS File app integration for Confluence File lists? Edited

Will the Confluence iOS app get File app integration? This could be very useful when you want to use a Confluence file list as a cloud file storage, like OneDrive, Box etc.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Martin,

There are not currently plans to include this, but I have suggested it to our team at the below feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58502

Please vote on the request to help show interest and feel free to comment your usage case there so we can understand how best to implement it.

Let us know if you have any questions about this!

Regards,

Shannon

Thanks! I voted and will add some comments. Although I think the description in the issue describes it quite well. 

Br Martin

Thanks, Martin!

I think if you can provide some background it will help as well, since generally the Files app is for connecting with Fileshare apps and not wiki software. It might help us to understand the reasons that users might want this functionality.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,577 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you