I use kicad and it is impossible to print

LERUSTE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2015

The status of my printer HP Photosmart C4480 is idle and the printer command is lpr.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2015

Could you explain what your CAD software being unable to print has to do with Confluence?

LERUSTE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2015

I do not see the link between kicad and confluence.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2015

Nor do I - what do you mean by link?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2015

Sorry, that was not clear - we need you to explain what your usage of kicad has to do with Confluence. Your question sounds like it is a problem with kicad and your printer without explaining what it has to do with Confluence.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Hah this is amazing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events