Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to open my zip file.

Helen Mcdavid January 8, 2020

I've uploaded the zip file on to the system but i'm unable to open it, When i click on the file i'm told the cloud is unavailable 

2 answers

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Helen!

I understand you're running into issues with a zip file in Confluence. However, I'm a little unclear on exactly what the issue is here and what you're trying to do.

The following information will help others in the Community to understand and troubleshoot the issue:

• What are you trying to do? (or why are you trying to upload a zip file)
  • What steps did you take to upload the zip file?
  • What are the contents of this zip file, and where did it come from?
  • Please provide a screenshot of the full page where you see the error, including the URL bar (this will help us get a better understanding of where and how the error is presenting).

Thanks!
– Zak

0 votes
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

Hi @Helen Mcdavid ,

Sorry that you met uncomfortable experience. Can you create a ticket at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/ then our support engineers will follow up with you?

Thanks,

Minh

Helen Mcdavid January 8, 2020

Thank you for your help, Sadly i cant get any help from getsupport as i'm don't pay for the service. I can only ask the community page. kind regards 

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
January 8, 2020

@Helen Mcdavid What version of Confluence are you using? Can you let me know the steps to reproduce it also? Any screenshots are much helpful to troubleshoot your problem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events