I'm having an issue with the layout of Blog pages (zen intranet)

Attached is a screenshot of my personal Confluence site which I use to blog. I don't encounter this Pages and Dashboards -- only when I click on Blog or open a blog entry.

As you can see, the main content panel overshoots on the right side. But when I resize my browser window after the page loaded, or even opening Chrome Web Developer tools, the layout gets fixed. It seems to only happen on first load.

blog layout issue

6 answers

1 accepted

Rats. Sorry for that! We're aiming for the end of this week. I can also send a pre-release to try on your test server if you'd like to confirm the fix. If so, please send an email to support@stepstonetech.com and we'll hook you up!

I have exactly the same problem, any help appreciated :-)

Hi Jasper,

That's a bug (fixed in 5.2.9) that appears when blogs are displayed without a side column. Please have a look at the "New Blog Navigator Setup" section at the bottom of http://www.stepstonetech.com/display/help/Blog+Master, which shows you how to add a column containing a blog browser (and fix the above issue at the same time).

Hi Darryl, when will 5.2.9 be released? I tried to mentioned workaround and added the blog navigator (tried both sides), but the problem remains (https://w3.osiam.org/display/ZLInews/2013/07/02/MIT+licenced+OAuth2+and+SCIM+v2+implementation). Thanks Thorsten

Send an email to the address Darryl gave. They provided me with an early build of 5.2.9 and it worked.

Same here. Tried it also on my site and the issue is still there on 5.2.8. When will 5.2.9 be released?

Great! It worked. I'll just wait for the release of 5.2.9. Thanks!

How did you finally got it fixed? It sounds like it didn't work for you in the first place?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

345 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you