Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not export pdf file on my confluence server.

kon ritsuwa February 12, 2015

on my confluence server

I can not export pdf when the conent has JIRA  link. It always return 500 internal server error.

.Without JIRA  link will be OK. 

What should i do? 

3 answers

1 vote
philleicht
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2015

Hey Kon,

if you have an internal server error, you might have some more detailled error messages in your Confluence logs.
Could you have a look at those and paste whatever things you can find related to the export?

Regards,
Philipp

kon ritsuwa February 15, 2015

Thank you very much for your replay. The Log is [[confluence.extra.flyingpdf.ConfluenceExportUserAgent] getImageResource Could not retrieve image resource https://myserverXXX/jira/secure/viewavatar?size=xsmall&avatarId=10300&avatarType=issuetype during Confluence export -- url: /confluence/spaces/flyingpdf/pdfpageexport.action | page: 1212733 | userName: kon | referer: https://myserverXXX/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1212733 | action: pdfpageexport] in my conflunce server log file.

philleicht
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2015

Hey Kon, thanks for the further information. Does the link of the missing resource work, when you access it through your browser? If not, which error appears? Do you experience any other issues with your connection between Confluence and JIRA or does - apart from that - everything work properly? Regards, Philipp

Dear Philipp. Thank you very much for your reply. I can access the jira url and return jira icon on my browser. It seems to be the same as this issues. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26016 Regards, kon

the link of my the jira resource works fine.

philleicht
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2015

Hey Kon, I'm glad to help - or hope to. :) Since the reports show that their exports are still working despite the warning, this seems to be something else, to you initial problem, I'd say. As the error is closely related to the connection between JIRA and Confluence, could you maybe delete the connection and re-set it up again? If that's not possible (likely on a production system), have you already contacted Atlassian to have a look at the issue? Considering there's no third party plugin involved, this should be something they should be able to help you with. Regards, Philipp

kon ritsuwa February 16, 2015

Dear Philipp. I had delete the connection and re-set it up. but the error also happened. Thank you very much for your help. i will try to contact Atlassian for this problem. Best Regards, Kon

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2015

Hi Kon,

I was not able to find a bug for PDF export when having JIRA macros on it failing, so I believe it would be a good idea to open a support request for us so we can get the full logs from Confluence and also get the exact steps to replicate the issue locally. If we can replicate locally, then we'll proceed on opening a bug report.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
kon ritsuwa February 12, 2015

my confluence server is Confluence 5.6.4.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events