Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use 2 space comala workflows

Shreya Rao April 16, 2020

I have two types of documents templates created. One for process and one for procedure.

Process document requires 4 levels of reviews/approvals like SME review, complaince review, Platform review and domain level review.

Procedure document requires only 3 levels of review, that is SME, complaince and platform.

To cater this, i have created 2 space work flows, with labels process and procedure for each of the workflows.

Now when i try to use these labels for the pages, only second workflow works which is for procedure and first one doesnt work. Meaning the workflow doesnt get automatically added to the page with process label.

Is there any setting that needs to be changed in confluence for me to use multiple space workflows?

1 answer

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2020

Hello @Shreya Rao 

You do not need to change any setting in confluence to use multiple space workflows.

Are both workflows active? In version 6.6 or later they should have green ticks next to them. In earlier versions both workflows should be shaded green, you can active them using the action menu.

If you are still having problems, post a screenshot of your workflows dashboard here or if you prefer contact our support team at https://support.comalatech.com 

Kind regards

James
Senior Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events