Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace parent page

Raymond Wu May 9, 2016

Apologies if this is a "stupid" question but I had to refresh the content of the parent so I created a new subpage and a hierarchy off the parent and in Space admin set the homepage to the new subpage.  The unfortunate thing/consequence is the cookie crumbs shows the space and the parent page even though it does show the desired new homepage.

Can I get rid of the crumb with the parent page OR do I edit the homepage and replace its contents with the subpage and then move the rest of the children pages under it (got like 30+ pages off the new subpage)?

Advice please.

1 answer

1 vote
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2016

Sounds like you probably made it a bit difficult for yourself.

I'm not sure why you didn't just edit the original Parent page content?

In any case you can resort the page hierarchy using the main top menu bar Browse>Pages and select Tree view.

By selecting a top page in the hierarchy and dragging that elsewhere (i..e drop it on its new Parent page or in between other pages in the structure) , it will take all its child pages with it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events