Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull a report on the tagging used in Confluence?

Christa Walker January 4, 2022

This is really two questions. I'm trying to pull a report on the tagging used on each page for my department's space on our company Confluence site. I had IT pull a report that included labels but the labels that show up from this SQL report (such as "favourite") don't actually appear on the page. So my questions are:

1. Why are these labels showing up in a report but not on the page?

2. Is there actually a way to pull a report with the labels that appear on these pages?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

@Christa Walker Welcome to the Atlassian Community

You can have your IT team use the following kB article to find pages by label.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-query-the-database-to-find-pages-using-a-specific-label-in-confluence-987144349.html

My guess is that they had an incorrect relationship between the tables and data was being joined incorrectly.  Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

Christa Walker January 4, 2022

Thank you!!!!!

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Welcome.  If this answered your questions can you please accept the answer to help others find the answer as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events