How to print the Versions Compared with changes showing?

Darcy Dakovich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2019

I click on version 1 and version 2 and it shows me the version compared with changes.

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

None of the formatting is shows when I print the document. I need to show people the changes. I need the blue and red and green to still be on the page when I print the document.

How do I make the document print with the information?

Thanks

2 answers

2 votes
Dani Tinoco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 6, 2020

Hi Darcy,

I just ran into this issue today, and one of my teammates was able to find a workaround. In the browser's print menu, expand More settings, and select Background graphics. This worked for me, and while it's not the most elegant document, it's was acceptable for our non-Confluence teams.

Here's an example:

TrackChangesWorkaround.jpg

Peter Denison November 12, 2020

So helpful, thanks!

David Allen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 13, 2022

Thanks! just what I needed

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2019

Hello there!

Darcy, as of today Confluence does not have this functionality. A workaround that used to work was to print the page using the browser functionalities for such.

However, more recently I found out that this was not printing the colors as expected.

With this in mind, a Feature Suggestion has been raised:

CONFSERVER-40990 | Allow users to export Comparison of Page versions

Currently, the best course of action would be to vote and watch this feature request. Voting increases the request visibility and watching will keep you up to date with everything.

Looking forward to your reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events