• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to perform two-step verification of a Google account in the source tree?

Nice to meet you.

I use an Atlassian account in conjunction with a Google account.

Recently, I conducted two-step verification to enhance the security of Google accounts.

And when I started SourceTree and pushed it to Bitbucket, SourceTree requested login. Since it is linked to a Google account, I entered my Google password, but I could not log in. Mysteriously, when I logged in to Bitbucket with GoogleChrome, that was successful.

At that time, I was asked for two-step verification, so I thought it might be the reason why I couldn't log in.

How can we make this two-step verification possible with SourceTree?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @szk-k 

I believe you can generate app specific password or try using your token that you generate from Google App.

Ravi

I was able to log in! Thank you!

Like Ravi Sagar _Adaptavist_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

402 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you