How to make logging out a user in confluence with scriptrunner ?

Florent R_ March 8, 2021

Hi community !

I've been working on a script to remove a user from a group when he as not logged in after a significant amount of time, to preserve the number of licenses. But when I remove the license and the user is still connected, he cannot access to anything, including the anonymous-accessible content.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

So he as to manually log out.

Is there a method to log him out automatically when I strip the license from him ?

Thanks for your help :-)

1 answer

0 votes
Lee Wonnacott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hi Florent! 

You mentioned that your goal here is to remove a user that has not been logged in for a significant amount of time, but you also mentioned that this user is still logged into Confluence when you attempt to remove them. 

Have you modified the default Confluence session timeout so that it overlaps the period of time your users need to have logged in to not be disabled? 

If not, these users should have been signed out automatically before they are deactivated.  

Kind regards, 
Lee 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events