How to fix "Error: Could not open the editor" when trying to add a comment to a document?

Kelly Moss-Donaldson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2021

When one user is trying to add a comment to a document, getting the message "Error: Could not load editor". However, some documents they can add comments just fine. Tried clearing cookies and temp files, as well as trying a different browser, even restarting the computer multiple times, but still get the same error. All other users are able to add comments without issues. Mentioned that sometimes on some documents when she can't add a comment, if another user adds a comment, for some reason afterwards she can also add a comment.

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Hi @Kelly Moss-Donaldson

I found a KB article that may help resolve your issue: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/editor-does-not-work-properly-315326472.html

Work with your admins and see if they can apply the resolutions listed on the article.

Good Luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events