How to export and import a zen confluence space?

lily56 April 21, 2013

I need to export a space designed by zen foundation plugin from confluence? I can‘t find where to export ,because it seems not have “Space Operations”-Export or “Space Admin”-Import under Zen control. Where can export and import a zen confluence space?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Hart April 27, 2013

I found the same problem and even Darryls suggestion didn't work (I don't remember which part of the navigation was broken....). But the even easier solution is to note the abbreviated short name of the space and paste that into the url of the export page for another space. It's actually much quicker than the normal approach, especially if you have a number of spaces to export.

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

You can use the normal space export function in Confluence. This will pick up the Zen settings at the space level as well.

Click the "space tools" option in the Zen toolbar's Content menu (the suitcase), then the "Content Tools" tab, and then the "Export" tab under that.

More information on space exports is here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+XML

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events