How to export an included page to PDF

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2014

I'm working on a set of pages. Basically it is a top level page, that will be leveraging a bunch of include macros to include specific pages into the one central page. What I want to do is also include a kind of "export this page to pdf" where it is the specific included page (basically where someone can download a pdf of a one sheet). 

Referencing the page ID in calling the export functionality doesn't do any good because every version means the page ID number can update. Is there a way to basically include a (button/link/widget/etc) just below a section saying "export this service information to pdf..." and have it export the latest version of the pdf? 

1 answer

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2014

Hi James, 

The button on Tools -> Export to PDF is not what you are looking for? 

If you need additional information about exporting files to PDF, please have a look at the links below:

1 - PDF Customisation

2 - Advanced PDF Customisation

I hope it helps.

Renato Rudnicki

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events