How to enable Page Load Profiling

JS October 2, 2019

Dear Support-Community,

i have some issues with Confluence and Jira where sometimes random pages load slow and have a large ttfb (time to first byte). I want to enable some detailed log level to further troubleshoot. I did enable Profile Logging but there are no Page Profile logs generated. And i cant find a detailed howto anywhere.

Regards, Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Stan Ry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

@JS Hi Michael, it feels like Page Profile does have some timing for individual pages. At least it says so here. Or did you mean some specific characteristic?

Stan Ry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Also, here it says the @"HAR file shows the TTFB (Time To First Byte)."

JS October 2, 2019

Hy Stan,

thanks a lot for your reply. i followed that guide to enable profile logging. I just wonder where i can find these files that show me the page load values:

lols.PNG

What exactly do you mean with "it feels like Page Profile does have some timing for individual page".

Iam not sure if i totally understand the Page Profile Logging. I thought i could enable it and then look at some log files and see which pages load slow and which part of the loading process takes long times.

No i have not collected any HAR files, (never done that :-) so far). I just started chrome dev tools and there you can see it if you collect the network traces.

Thanks a lot for helping me out here :-)

Regards, Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events