Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit "Administrators" name list in "Space Details"

Fan November 27, 2019

I found some people listed in "Administrators" below don't align with Space Permission LDAP group and would like to remove those names from "Administrators" list. I tried to use "Edit Space Details", but it doesn't have function for me to edit "Administrators". I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me on that. Thanks in advance!

Untitled picture.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Go to the "people who have access" tab (permissions) and amend the list of people named as administrators of the space

Fan December 1, 2019

thank you Nic. I couldn't find "people who have access" tab. Under "Space Tools" - "Permissions", it shows licensed users but no names same as the one shown in "Administrators" appeared in the screenshot above. Could you provide a screenshot on that tab? Thanks in advance!

Like dan papuc likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

The permissions is the "people who have access".

In that tab, you will see a list of people and/or groups who have some access to the space.  The administrators are the ones who have a tick in the "administrate space" column.

dan papuc February 6, 2024

there is no such tab in SpaceTools/Permissions tab

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events