Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display or browse a big Organizational chart in Confluence?

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

I am looking for a solution to display a big organizational chart inside Confluence.

I have a chart of ~12.000 users so I need something that would work. I already have the data mappend from LDAP to SQL and I can even convert it to JSON or other format if needed.

Still, I need a solution to display these inside confluence.

Note: AppFusion plugin which was disabled from the Marketplace (don't know why) does not count as an answer as it has a prohibitive cost of $10000 (even $1000 could probably be evaluated as too expensive).

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

One option would be the User Profile Plugin. It allows you to define a manger/employee relationship between logins. It will display on the user's profile their manager and their co-workers based on that. If you want to move up the org chart you simply click on the manger and it moves one level up.

0 votes
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2016

Nice Feature, but it has serious problem when the chart got bigger. Another feature that it's good to be considered in next releases is to ability do define any chart using users avaters. For Example we have different org chart for two different Projects and we want to have different users hierarchy for those two projects.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events