How to create css for blog mode of certain space?

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2014

Hello,

I created own style in refined original theme. But when i create a blog from one space (space with my own theme) i want to define CSS just for this blog (not only background, etc what i can set during creating blog), others have to be stylized by default. Is there any option for me? When i try to define styles in CSS of my theme, they arent used. Many thanks for help :)

Aleš

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emil Sjödin _Refined_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

Currently, that's not possible, please feel free to add a feature request here: https://refinedwiki.atlassian.net/browse/RWOT

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

So, negative answer is still answer :) Thank you Emil, i hope that it will be added to refinedwiki. Thank you for support! Ales

0 votes
Emil Sjödin _Refined_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

Hi Ales,

The only way to further style space blogs using blog mode is to use the global stylsheets feature by adding your CSS to Confluence admin > Look and feel > Stylesheets and start your selectors with body.rw_blog_mode like this:

body.rw_blog_mode .rw_page_title {

color:blue;

}

These styles will be applied to all space blogs which are using blog mode.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

These styles will be applied to all space blogs, but i need it only for blog mode for certain space. I have many blog modes for spaces, but only for one space i need stylized blog mode. Is it possible for only one mode?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events