How to create a confluence page to document REST API similar to Atlassian REST documentation

Vikash Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2016

I want to create REST API documentation page in Confluence for custom jira/confluence plugins. What are the combination of/macros I should use to make such confluence documentation page

Fro example: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/cloud/#api/2/attachment

confluenceRestApi.png

1 answer

2 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2016

It's not exactly the same but I use a similar format. I was considering creating some User Macros to save some of the work – 

image2016-8-2%2015%3A26%3A13

image2016-8-2%2015%3A26%3A55

vikash kumar July 17, 2017

Images you have attached are not visible but looks like you have something useful attached herewith.

Curious to know what are those images, can you please update the broken images.

Note: I asked this question way back when Atlassian answers website was revamping and my question page was lost in the sea so I could not see your answer.

Like Jai Arora likes this
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2017

I embedded the attached images for ease of access.

pajics May 16, 2018

I've used your styling, looks great!

How did you make the highlighted text:
GET keywords/rest/api/...

Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2018

Hmm, that may be a customization I made. I took the same CSS style from 'jiras' monospaced text and applied it to Confluence. However, it's simple CSS, nothing more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events