How to copy a whole tree of pages with attachments

Thomas Schubert December 4, 2014

Hello,

we use confluence 5.1.4 and I wonder how I could copy a whole tree of pages with their attachments.

Do you have some suggestions please?

It I need a plugin, it has to be free as it is difficult to purchase plugins for me.

Thank you,

Thomas

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2014

Hi Thomas,

Copy page tree plugin could help you on that. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.nurago.confluence.plugins.treecopy

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2014

Hi Thomas,

If you don't have so many other pages in the space, why not just use the free Copy Space Plugin?  If there are extra pages, then you can just delete them.

0 votes
Thomas Schubert December 5, 2014

I want to copy a whole tree to another location (e.g. in the same space) with the aim to shift that copy to another space, were is is to bee changed.

So this copy of that tree is a kind of blueprint for the editors within the other space.

Any ideas?

0 votes
Thomas Schubert December 4, 2014

copy to another location with the aim to shift it to another space

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

Do you want to copy the tree into another location or to export the tree?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events