Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change header's theme in confluence when I want to export to PDF

Davoud Roshanzamir September 26, 2019

Hello,

When I want to export my documents to PDF I need to have the curent header as my conluence has.

It doesnt show the same header.

Is anyone has an idea why and how to solve it?

The first picture is my corrent and the second is after I export to PDF.

2019-09-26 14_46_59-Fiwe Corporate Home - Fiwe Corporate - Confluence.png2019-09-26 14_44_57-Inbox - davoud.roshanzamir@fiwe.se - Outlook.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

Hello Davoud,

Thank you for contacting us. Happy to help with this.

The 1st image is of the Confluence site header, which is a navigation bar that only displays when viewing the desktop site version of Confluence. It is not included in your PDF exports.

In the 2nd image, the preview of how your PDF export looks, it appears that you might have added an image into your PDF export theme.

It's not possible to include the Confluence site header as a header in your PDF export, but you can build your own header using CSS and HTML.

It's not possible to add headers in the PDF layout, but you can do so using the PDF Stylesheet. You can see below for more information:

With this, you can build your own header for use on your PDF exports. Just be aware that these changes only appear when doing a full space export to PDF, and not when exporting individual pages.

I hope that's clear, but let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events