How to adjust column width in Excel Macro

When using the Excel Macro in the wiki page, it doesn't allow me to adjust the column width like regular columns, and it looks very funny on the wiki page, please advise. 

image2016-12-9 10:48:46.png

2 answers

Hi Rick,

The Excel macro is a 3rd party addon.  The best place to get help with this is on the supplier's help and support page here: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/XL/Getting+Help+And+Support

@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] - one for you, I think.

Thanks for the alert.

Hi Rob, thank you for your comment, I read through the supplier's page but they don't have an existing answer for this, I'm trying to raise a ticket right now, thank you for the advice.

See Controlling the Width of Table Columns. The Excel Macro has the same parameters as discussed in the how to.

Hi Bob, thanks for the avice, however due to the company police I'm not allowed to use any add-ons, otherwise it's gonna be a headache to apply and waiting for approval, but thanks

My understanding from your question is that you already have the Excel Macro, so there is nothing else you need to install.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

357 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you