How to add CSS and HTML class in a page

Cristina Martínez April 8, 2020

hi!

I used a DIv and Style macros in some pages but now if I create a new one I haven´t these macros.

How can I add and custom a page?

1 answer

1 vote
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Hi @Cristina Martínez 

If I understand you correctly, you are missing some macros. I don't know these macros you mentioned. 

• Do you remember the correct name of the macros you used? 
  • Can you share a printscreen of these macros?

This will help me to know more about the macros and your hosting type. Or do you know whether you are in cloud or server? 

Thank you for the informations, I try to help you then. 

Regards, Dominic

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Sorry, I found some informations.

These macros aren't available any more in the new editor due to perfoming issues: 

Other macros were removed due to issues with performance when the editor shows the content live on the edited page.

• Rollover
  • Div
  • Span
  • Style
  • JUnit Report

Regards, Dominic

Cristina Martínez April 8, 2020

hello @Dominic Lagger 

Thanks. I know these macros are deprecated. But I would like to know a alternative so now I can´t customize my pages. I am in server.

I don´t  understand why Atlasian remove issues without alterntives.

thanks to reply

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

Hi 

I found an older post, where an atlassian teammember answer the same question.

Currently, there is no native alternative that replaces those macros. We can send our feedback about this removal here:

As a first step, my advice is that you provide your feedback about the removal of both macros on the report linked above. Also, try to watch and vote for the reports. Voting can help to increase the report visibility and watching will update you whenever something new happens there!

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events