It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to Export in DOCS Format not DOC Format

We use often the Option of Exporting Word or PDF of different Site in Confluence. As we want to restrict to XML Format of Office (like dox) we do not want to use the old Office formats anymore. I havent found an Option so far in Confluence. For the moment it seems via Confluence Options only Website Word in the old Doc format can be used as an Export.

1 answer

Hi @Jan Skodzik

I'm also not finding a way to do this with the built in Word exporter. The documentation specifically calls out .doc, so I'm guessing they don't support .docx today.

My team makes Scroll Word Exporter, which has a lot more capabilities and exports to .docx. Might be a good solution for your team. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see it in action. I'm here to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

3,138 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you