Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you access fields in a multi row?

Benjamin Rios August 16, 2022

Hello,

I currently have a multi row that is nested within a table view. 

The reason behind having a multi row within a table view is because each row has a specific column that is designated to 1 particular task. Each task can recur multiple times, and thus, having the multi row as a column allows the user to enter start and end times for the task. Furthermore, the user can add additional rows within the multi row each time the task begins effectively allowing them to log every instance the task occurs over the course of the day.

In my current set up, when there is only a start time entered in the multi row, the end time field will have its background highlighted in red to signify that the task is currently in progress. 

This is accomplished by having a Confiform Rules for Field (CSS) which successfully applies a style to the first row within the multi row field. 

The issue I am having is that the css rule only works on the first row within the multi row, but when the user creates subsequent entries within the multi row the exit time no longer gets highlighted. 

I am unsure how to access the fields in a multi row after the first row. 

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022

Hi

CSS styles via Confiform Rules for Field (CSS) macro are applied on the field level, which is your "multi-row" field. (not on the sub fields that your multi-row may render)

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events