How do I sort child pages automatically in chronological order in my space?

Robin Cai July 2, 2021

I am trying to sort all child pages of the same parent page in chronological order automatically. However, I have not yet identified a macro that can do this. Am I missing something?

2 answers

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2021

Ok so the way it works is that child pages will be created in descending chronological order. The latest page will be last.

Is this what you want or the opposite of what you want?

Robin Cai July 2, 2021

I think I wanted the opposite for a specific section of my space. I've currently figured out a way to flip the order for the entire space but I don't know how to do so for just a set of child pages under one specific parent page.

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2021

Hi @Robin Cai 

Can you please clarify whether you're trying on Confluence Server/Data Center or Cloud? It's very different...

Robin Cai July 2, 2021

I think it would be over the cloud.

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
July 2, 2021

Let me give it a try and see if I can find a way.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events