How do I remove borders from a table

Tsemrou Tesfaye
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.36.00 AM.pngBelow each icon there is content, so I don't want to merge cells, merging cells generally causes a litany of layout issues. If this is something that is CSS related, please be as explicit as possible. Thank you. 

3 answers

1 vote
morris green
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2021

If the table is simple enough, you might be able to use the "section" and "column" macros

Editor:

section.png

Publish:

section_post.png

1 vote
Alberto Buritica November 18, 2019

Hi @Bill Bailey

I would like also to hide the table border, do you have any example how to do it, creating an user macro?

I know how create and install an user macro, but I don't know how to wrap a table macro with the new editor.

Would you kind to write a code simple example.

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2019

Not sure how often you need no borders in a table. But I see two ways:

1. If this is a static block, convert the entire block (table plus icons) to a user macro where you can set the table border to zero.
  2. If you need this function repeatedly, then create a user macro that just wraps the body with a classed div tag. Then you place the table inside the the macro body on the page. Your CSS rules can either be in the macro or added to the space/site CSS.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events