How do I remove a SPAM label?

The Atlassian community SPAM bot is way too aggressive! :]

But, I've learned my lesson with embedded URLs in my messages. I edited my post but the SPAM label seems glued on.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Cloud-Limitations/qaq-p/695304#M93046

Mods... Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

I've hoofed it out of Spam for you.

It seems that it already happened. I am not sure if that was automatic or by person. Either way, thank you.

So this leads me to another question that I've had for a while, how do I delete posts? My only options are Edit and Report...

Thanks

There isn't a delete option yet, Atlassian mods can do it, but Champions have a (flaky) "move" option where we can drop posts into a "removed posts", which are at least invisible to most.

I've said "flaky" because this function mostly doesn't work for me.  I select the options and the "go" button just adds a couple of lines to the display and doesn't move anything.

For now, possibly the best option is to simply say "ignore my post" and mark the question answered by that!

(It's quite annoying and spam like when people edit their posts to make the answers and comments useless too)

Thank you again for your advice. :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,368 views 24 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you